- He smiles all the time and looks away when he shyly when he just can't stop grinning
- He is the best baby sleeper in the world. I can count on one hand how many times he has cried for 30 seconds (and only 30 seconds) before falling asleep. Usually he just smiles, turns his head to the side and falls asleep. And yes, he sleeps 6:30 to 7:30 (13 hours)
- He isn't a mover, which is a blessing for me right now. He rolls onto his side but not all the way over. Content with batting at things dangling above his head.
- Cries when no one is around- loves company and just staring at the action around him
- Naps well too
- Just all around super easy going
Oh how things change with kid number 2. With Ysabeau I couldn't wait to start her on solids. What would I make? How could I vary up the food for her? Where could I find the organic ingredients I needed? I barely fed her anything but homemade food. I think she was practically eating unadulterated steak by 6.5 months. Xav is 6 months shortly. We are pretty much still on rice cereal because its that easy. That's about it. Its too freakin' hot to do much else right now. He's not wasting away as many point out.
He is a big boy for almost half a year. What are his greatest gifts so far to this earth (which in his mind is really just me, daddy and sister)?
We are getting ready for Yukomicon. Check it out. Thank you Auntie Rhi for his initiation into this Star Trek lovin' family.
As my friend likes to call these contraptions below - the circle of neglect. Xav is beginning to spend lots of time in here while I busy myself in the kitchen or really any time I just need a break. Its like double neglect really because he already isn't very demanding so I can literally forget he's in there till he reminds me with a cry out.
Wife, mother, and many other things when the occasion arises. Needed a place to collect my thoughts on family, God, Catholicism and time. (Read More)